- Complete Lolita coordinates for under $100- Three different styled coordinates for under $100, just add a petticoat!
- Bargain hunting!- Some things I've learned from years of buying Lolita for cheap secondhand.
- Padding your wardrobe with Bodyline- Bodyline is a very cheap place to get some good Lolita pieces from, but maybe you don't want to own a completely Bodyline wardrobe (after all, any wardrobe that is all one brand can get boring fast!). This post is about adding cheaper pieces to get the most versatility out of more expensive pieces.
- Bodyline's like-brand looks- Prints are a big thing in Lolita right now, and a lot of Lolitas are willing to shell out tons of money to have just the print they want, but luckily our favorite budget shop, Bodyline, has been releasing a ton of gorgeous prints.
- How to tell good lace from bad lace- If you're on a budget, and looking into cheaper places to buy Lolita from, you're going to want to know the difference between "good" and "bad" lace.
- One dress, five different looks- One simple dress can be worn in 5 differently styled ways! A dress like this is a great way for those new to the fashion to get the chance to test out other Lolita styles without committing to buying a full outfit.
- Building a complete Lolita wardrobe- This very long post shows different ways you can build complete and versatile Lolita wardrobes with minimal pieces.
Lolita On a Budget
Lolita has a reputation for being very expensive, which is not a necessarily true statement about the fashion. Throw any preconceived notions of the $400 dress and $1,000 outfit out the window because there are many ways to wear, and be, Lolita on even a pretty tight budget!