- Pick a print with a holiday motif. This is a surefire way to add some holiday touches to your outfit, but it's also the most expensive, and the least practical if you want a very versatile closet. Many brands will have, at one point or another, released either a Christmas themed print, or a winter-themed printed.
- Go with jewel tones. Deep red and deep green are the iconic holiday colors, but other rich jewel tones can really set the mood for the holidays too! Jewel tones are rich, warm, colors that are perfect for this cold time of year.
- Choose velvets, satins, or brocades. Lustrous and luxurious fabrics are a great way to add some festivity to your outfit because they often have a "party dress" feel to them. If you can't justify getting a whole dress out of a lustrous fabric, try something like a high quality satin blouse or a velvet bolero to add a bit of luster to your outfit!
- Add some gold! This is probably the quickest and easiest way to add some holiday touches to your outfit. The best part about gold is that it can go well with most any color or style, and as a bonus, a few gold colored accessories can be picked up for a very cheap price! Try painting your nails gold to finish off the look!
- Compliment your outfit with fur. Faux or not, fur adds a cozy wintertime look to any outfit. Anything from a fur stole, to a fur collar, to fur trim can add a little bit of winter warmth to an outfit!
- DIY something! Head out to the craft store and pick up some holiday craft supplies! Anything from faux poinsettia, to plastic glitter snowflakes even, to cute Christmas ornaments to turn into brooches or to perch in a hairstyle can be picked up relatively cheaply and turned into something cute!
If you're looking for some last minute touches to some holiday outfits, or even just some inspiration for something to DIY, check out this treasury!
Speaking of the holidays! The other weekend I got the chance to celebrate International Lolita Day with Ramble Rori and a ton of other great people! I got to see some familiar faces and meet some new people.
|Awkward me and my fabulous bonnet. I stole this picture from Ramble Rori.|
Love the bonnet :DReplyDelete
I made myself a little fur capelet for the zoo!ReplyDelete
I was thinking about this the other day!ReplyDelete
Christmas coords are really lovely ♥.+(◕∀◕）+* It's fun to be creative and make christmas accessories ☆
I'm wearing Holy Night Story for Christmas in black, and I am going to accentuate it with fur and gold-toned jewelry. I love your posts, always informative and succinct! Merry Christmas!ReplyDelete
Oh girl, steal away! I'm not going to make a post about it.ReplyDelete
Your bonnet is beautiful. I've been trying to make my own dress for Christmas, but it's taking forever and I only have a week left - we'll see how that turns out!ReplyDelete
Print A0 MurahReplyDelete
Print A1 Murah
Print A2 Murah
Print HVS A0 Murah
Print HVS A1 Murah
Print HVS A2 Murah