- L'Anis de Flavigny makes delicious rose and violet flavored hard candies with an anise seed in the middle.
- Teavana sells Rose Marzipan Delight tea. Which is also incredibly delicious.
- Try some Greek rose petal jam on your toast in the morning.
- Rose Turkish delights are always a great snack, and can usually be easily found at TJ Maxx for some reason, in the gift/food sections.
- Keep a pack of Kuwarinka rose gum in your purse
- I couldn't find any online, because it's a difficult thing to ship, but local Indian markets will usually stock rose flavored ice cream.
- If you're good in the kitchen, you can make your own rose water and start trying out recipes with it. Try these lavander and rose cookies!
Rose flavored desserts
I love rose flavored candies, teas, ice cream, and just about anything else flower flavored. If you've never had it before, it might seem a little strange, but it's a flavor that grows on you. What does this have to do with Lolita? Well, nothing really, besides the fact that I really like it, and roses are cute, right?