Now, I'm not going to be doing something silly and crying "injustiiiice!" because it was completely my fault for forgetting to renew my lease and it's not uncommon for domain leasing places to do stuff like this, as completely and utterly silly as I think it is. So instead of whining (any more!) about it, I figure I'll do something a bit more constructive and host a giveaway to help get the word out about my change of URL!
Up for grabs is a whole bunch of stuff I've made, stuff that normally ends up in my Etsy shop! I've tried to include some stuff for the Sweet Lolita and for the Classic Lolita as well in this giveaway and it includes:
- pink & pale yellow fuzzy star dual brooch.
- green & blue lollypop brooch
- cookie brooch
- purple/pink/yellow ice cream scoop ring
- pastel rainbow star necklace
- "Memento Mori" resin & rose petals lace bow brooch
- antique brass rose & bow necklace
- Alice resin & rose petals necklace
- Mad hatter puffy cellphone strap/key chain
These are all things I frequently sell in my shop or at conventions, and this haul would cost you over $75 if you were to buy it yourself!
Some slightly better pictures of the things I'll be giving away! Sweet in the top picture, and Classic in the bottom!
Sorry about the fact that I just sometimes completely suck at taking pictures :(
To win this giveaway you earn points, and each point is one shot at winning! You can get a total of 27 points, that's 27 chances to win! There are lots of different ways to earn points and you can do as many or as few as you want!
- Leave a comment on this post- 1 point
- Tweeting about the giveaway and including a link to this post- 1 point
- Reblogging this post about the giveaway on Tumblr- 1 point per reblog, max 5 points. Please don't spam your dash though :( Keep it limited to 1 reblog per day!
- Make a blog post about the giveaway and the change of domain name- 10 points
- Linking F Yeah Lolita on your blog's sidebar or link page with the new updated URL- 10 points
If you just want to leave a comment now and get your first point and then go do the other stuff later, feel free to! Just when you do do anything else to get points, please don't forget to comment again with the details in a reply to your original comment. Just click the little "reply" link on the lower right-hand side of your original comment!
Entries into the giveaway will be accepted until 11:59 Eastern time on December 23, 2011. After that I'll use a random number generator to choose the winner and announce the results on Christmas eve! I'll be contacting the winner (make sure you include your email in your comment! Either in the email field or in the actual comment!) and the winner has exactly one week to respond or I'll have to randomly choose one of the remaining entries.
Thanks again to all my readers for sticking with me through this obnoxiously confusing domain change, and thank you in advance to every one who enters! If you have any questions about the rules or how to get points, don't hesitate to ask!